Triton 500 PT515-51-70BJ : Screen turn off randomly while gaming!

WardenRomeo
WardenRomeo Member Posts: 97 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi guys, I have the Acer Predator Triton 500 with the 2080 max-q ans the screen turn off randomly while gaming.

https://youtu.be/32ToRwbKb9g

Here is a video, I had to unplug the laptop and restart it by the power button. Whether I restart it without unplugging the screen stay turned off.

Please help me!

Answers

• WardenRomeo
    Oh and as you can see yeah the screen is totally turned off because the logo behind the screen is turned off too...
  • Even so, post the result here, so that we can know that the problem has been solved definitively!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • WardenRomeo
    edited June 2019
    Yes of course I'll wait like 1 months if there is nothing I'll close this thread ;)
  • Great my friend!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • WardenRomeo
    Okay the screen has just turned off.
    Definitely there is a problem! 
    For me it's the power supply which is not strong enough! 
  • Have you checked that a uefi firmware update solves the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WardenRomeo
    How can I do that?
    Have I to do a save of my files?
  • Can you tell the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WardenRomeo
    Yes I have the Triton 500 PT515-51-70BJ
  • Have you checked the tips on the other topic posted by colleague xapim?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WardenRomeo
    What was the tips pls?
    I've reseted the battery but nothing
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WardenRomeo
    https://youtu.be/32ToRwbKb9g
    Check that. That's my problem, the sound freezes too but I was wearing headphones.
  • Have you checked if the display is programmed to turn off in the power options of windows and the notebook is also programmed to suspend? Try disabling these features and testing!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WardenRomeo
    I've already deactivate/set to never in the battery settings for turning off the screen. :(
  • Are you using version 1809 or 1903 of windows 10?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• hHave you tried upgrading the dptf driver? ttps://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver/DPTF/DPTF_Intel_8.4.11000.6436_W10x64_A.zip?acerid=636855372810923537&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=PREDATOR&Step3=PREDATOR%20PT515-51&OS=ALL&LC=pt&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3#_ga=2.45366055.203756701.1523479791-1187228471.1523479791

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WardenRomeo
    No I haven't updated. I think I'm in 1809 because I've downloaded a big update of Windows but haven't installed it yet.
  • WardenRomeo
    What is dptf please ? I mean what is it's function?
  • Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver: https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/what-is-intel-dynamic-platform-thermal-framework-driver-for-extreme-cpu.2424002/
    Try updating this driver and make sure the problem remains!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer