Does the Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-560E have two m.2 NVME SSD?

Ellezner
Ellezner Member Posts: 1 New User
I’ve been sesrching everywhere for the answer but I havent found anything from the internet yet.

Answers

• The service guide tells you this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • bgeke
    bgeke Member Posts: 7 New User
    edited August 2019
    The service guide tells you this:

I'm not great at technical things. Can we have 2 nvme SSD and 2.5" SSD in HDD bay connected at same time. Is there any maximum limit (or tested list) in ssd size like 512GB on m.2 slot. Please explain for general people like me. Gigabyte gives list of all supported memory and storage for their motherboards. It will be great if everyone provide such things.
  • Acer has tested this model with these nvme ssds up to 512gb. However, it is possible that this model supports more capable ssd. About supporting two nvmes, I'm not sure. You can buy a ssd nvme and try it on both m2 ports, but I'm pretty sure this model does support two ssd nvmes.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Riajul
    Riajul Member Posts: 1 New User

Does the Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-5438 sapport m.2 4generation  NVME Ssd?

• Riajul said:

Does the Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-5438 sapport m.2 4generation  NVME Ssd?

I suggest you ask a new question.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer