Where can I get a new glass for my Acer Liquid Z6

Unknowngirl15
Unknowngirl15 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
I bought Acer Liquid Z6 phone in a store about two years ago. A year ago its screen got broken, just glass because I can still use the phone this way. I know it doesn't fall under my warranty so I contacted authorized services in my country, Serbia, with an issue and photos of a screen. Both of them are from the city I don't live and both of them told me they can't get in the hold of an glass for my screen. So I am wondering, is there a place online where I can order a new GLASS part of the screen, LCD and touch WORK, and ask a local service to replace it? I mean I don't wanna throw away my phone but finding that glass seems like mission impossible...

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,017 Trailblazer
    edited May 2019
    Hello,
    I don't think you'll find the glass separately. The full module costs about 60E in Europe. Here is the part number for Liquid Z6 plus:
    6M.HX2HC.001 - MODULE LCD.TOUCH.W/COVER.GRAY
    France
  • Unknowngirl15

Tinkerer

edited May 2019
    I found something similar on serbian website but I'm not sure if its exactly the same thing. Its cheaper but for some reason they won't let me leave a link to it here...
    It says its: LCD ekran (screen) i (and) touch za (for) Acer Liquid Z6. Could it be it?
  • laurent_14
    Hello,
    Do you own a Liquid Z6 or Z6 Plus? The part is different. Post a screenshot of the webpage.
    France
  • Unknowngirl15

Tinkerer

Hi,

it's Acer Liquid Z6 Model No.: T09. Screenshots are below

• laurent_14
    Hello,
    Yes it is the right part. Is it still available?
    The full module for Acer Liquid Z6 is:
    6M.HW7HD.001  - MODULE.LCD.5".HD.IPS.W/TOUCH/BEZEL.BLACK
    France
  • Unknowngirl15

Tinkerer

Hope so :) Thank you for help :)
  • laurent_14
    You're welcome :)
    France