List of Bloatwares (Aspire VX 15-591G-7448)

Corzan
Corzan Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Some Acer Apps run on the background which tends to occupy my disk up to a point where my disk is at 100%. It slows my PC down so can anyone provide a latest legit list of removable bloatware/s? Thank You.

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good night Corzan !

There is absolutely no information in any database that any Acer software causes 100% disk usage error.
    The disk usage error is exclusively on Microsoft Windows systems in versions 8, 8.1, and 10.
    There are several factors that can cause this error and none of them are married by Acer applications.
    Informing you that Acer software is NOT blotawares, but applications for control, access and applications, such as Acer Quick Access, Acer Care Center, Sense, etc.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Good night Corzan !

There is absolutely no information in any database that any Acer software causes 100% disk usage error.
    The disk usage error is exclusively on Microsoft Windows systems in versions 8, 8.1, and 10.
    There are several factors that can cause this error and none of them are married by Acer applications.
    Informing you that Acer software is NOT blotawares, but applications for control, access and applications, such as Acer Quick Access, Acer Care Center, Sense, etc.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Corzan

Tinkerer

Ah wrong question but thank you for answering, MaClane.

What I mean is some Acer Apps runs on the background which contributes to occupy my disk upto 100%. So to correct my question, I would like to verify if Acer Apps are safe to remove. IF POSSIBLE, can you please provide a genuine list of apps that are safe to remove?

Thanks!
  • MaClane
    Third-party applications can be removed as needed.
    Acer only has the standard applications I listed.
    None of these causes a 100% disk usage error.
    If your device is presenting with certainty the source is different.
    In the Task Manager is the usage error occurring at 100% constantly?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Corzan

Tinkerer

Unfortunately yes, disk usage at 100% occurs constantly everytime I startup that tends to averagely lasts about 5mins. Well, I prefer stable and smooth performance experience so one of my solution is to reduce ongoing background apps.
  • MaClane
    Is the use constant and permanent or does it tend to lower and stabilize after a few minutes?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Corzan said:
    Unfortunately yes, disk usage at 100% occurs constantly everytime I startup that tends to averagely lasts about 5mins. Well, I prefer stable and smooth performance experience so one of my solution is to reduce ongoing background apps.
    I would look at your startup programs and disable any that you don't need at startup, you will be surprised how many programs startup that you don't need

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Corzan

Tinkerer

Done that.
    Thanks for the effort, I have just found out that my windows 10 update driver-something is crashing. Maybe that's why I am frequently experiencing disk error usage (100% disk).