Predator Triton 900 - Predator Sense not install... Why?

DJYODADJ
DJYODADJ Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi,
I have Predator Triton 900 - after install new windows 10 home build 1903 - i can't install PredatorSense V3_3.00.3110_W10x64 - "this operating system is not supported"???
I download the installation file from the ACER website… Maybe I need to install something? Please help !!!

Answers

• The 1903 version has not yet been officially released by Microsoft! Also, it is possible that some programs are not yet compatible with this version version of windows. However, I wonder if you tried to install the appx bundle?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • DJYODADJ
    Thank you for your answer. I have a problem with the installation on 1809 or 1803 too. I changed the disks to bigger ones and that's why I had to make a clean intalation of Windows. I have access to the PredatorSense V3_3.00.3110_W10x64 version. I'm sorry, I'm not an expert, but what is it "appx bundle" and where can I find it?
  • DJYODADJ
    I found "appx bundle" - I installed it and unfortunately no changes...
  • Have you tried updating the drivers on the intel and nvidia website to see if it solves the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited May 2019
    DJYODADJ said:
    Thank you for your answer. I have a problem with the installation on 1809 or 1803 too. I changed the disks to bigger ones and that's why I had to make a clean intalation of Windows. I have access to the PredatorSense V3_3.00.3110_W10x64 version. I'm sorry, I'm not an expert, but what is it "appx bundle" and where can I find it?
    @DJYODADJ  when you upgraded your drive you should had just cloned your old drive into the new one (easeus partition master or similar) not fresh vanilla install and did you deleted the acer recovery partition while you reinstalled windows (seems i might probably had) or you used the ALT+F10 for a factory reset, if you deleted it there is no way to get it back as the acer factory windows was specifically designed to work with all acer apps without issues the normal windows might not work and the only way to get it back if you really deleted the partition is to ask acer if they could factory install it again dunno if they would do it tough as its not a warranty issue when you self do it yourself there is also the acer recovery pen drive that they sell but its only available in the US and only for US devices they will not ship it anywhere else

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• DJYODADJ
    I understand it all ... On the Acer website in the section with the software for my laptop model is the Predator sense version and it does not work - and it should work.
    After installing the factory system, I did only the recovery disk. Unfortunately, after changing the disks, it does not restore the system.
    As for the Nvidia and Intel software, I have the freshest and, unfortunately, instalation says that this operating system is not supported.

• In order for Acer's hidden recovery partition to work, you must enable the d2drecovery option on uefi and then press alt + f10 before the Acer logo!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer