I would like to know whether these items fit my laptop characteristics? (Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51-55WL)

boxocreed
boxocreed Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Dear Acer Community, 

Has anyone tried these: For Ram Upgrade: https://www.amazon.com/Patriot-Performance-PC4-19200-2400MHZ-PV48G240C5S/dp/B01KBKHK56/
And For SDD: https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-500GB-Internal-MZ-76E500B-AM/dp/B0781Z7Y3S

If they fit, i would like to make a purchase, if they do not fit, please recommend some, i have programs installed to work, but i dont have enough space to install the games ;)

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good Morning boxocreed !

As for RAM, this model supports at most 32Gb (being 2 slots 2x16Gb each) SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 / 2400Mhz

As for SSD, it has M.2 2280 slot with support for either Sata 3 or NVME Gen3x4 support tested by Acer up to 512Gb.
    If it is on the internal Sata standard connection, you can use up to 1Tb SSD Sata 3 from 2.5 "

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good Morning boxocreed !

As for RAM, this model supports at most 32Gb (being 2 slots 2x16Gb each) SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 / 2400Mhz

As for SSD, it has M.2 2280 slot with support for either Sata 3 or NVME Gen3x4 support tested by Acer up to 512Gb.
    If it is on the internal Sata standard connection, you can use up to 1Tb SSD Sata 3 from 2.5 "

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!