Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer nitro AN515-42 performace

rahulpareek9250rahulpareek9250 Posts: 105Member Skilled Fixer
we know that cpu on acer nitro 5 ryzen is locked at 1.6ghz when on batteries can you please remove it and instead link it with nitrosense modes when we switch to performance mode in nitrosense the soft 1.6ghz lock automatically gets removed and when we switch to power saving mode it will be there so the battery life of laptop will be good too and performance too users will have option to switch between power saving mode that with soft lock can give much better battery life and on performance mode the locked cores woke up to give the best performance ever hope you will implement this feature soon thank you

Comments

• Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 2,054Acer Crew Acer Crew
    Hi all,

Thanks for suggestions, It is normal for the AN515-42 CPU to operate at 1.6 GHz when using only battery power, Acer recommends connecting the AC adapter during heavy gaming or usage for optimum performance. See full article here

We will forward your feedback to our engineering team for future consideration.

Best regards,
    Acer-Manny 
  • rahulpareek9250rahulpareek9250 Posts: 105Member Skilled Fixer
    Hi all,

Thanks for suggestions, It is normal for the AN515-42 CPU to operate at 1.6 GHz when using only battery power, Acer recommends connecting the AC adapter during heavy gaming or usage for optimum performance. See full article here

We will forward your feedback to our engineering team for future consideration.

Best regards,
    Acer-Manny 
    i know sir but it makes laptop lag a lot it takes lot of time to start to open chrome even my i3 with 4 gigs of ram run faster then it
  • rahulpareek9250rahulpareek9250 Posts: 105Member Skilled Fixer
    i use my laptop for programming but it lags a lot on battery