keyboard replacement of acer aspire vx15

abla3lkol
abla3lkol Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hello everyone
i was wondering if a kind soul would show me how to dismantle an acer aspire vx15's keyboard to replace it
thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You need to remove the lower case and the motherboard! Be careful not to damage anything!
    1.png 399.3K
    4.png 233.6K
    31.png 193.9K
    10.png 274.1K
    21.png 213.9K
    6.png 315.6K
    2.png 364.4K
    19.png 241.7K
    27.png 250.4K
    23.png 265.7K
    28.png 259.1K
    3.png 394.9K
    30.png 306.1K
    14.png 315.8K
    18.png 377.4K
    20.png 378.4K
    25.png 385.2K
    29.png 395.8K
    8.png 515.4K
    26.png 438.3K
    7.png 534.6K
    22.png 447.6K
    9.png 524.3K
    5.png 569.2K
    24.png 458.8K
    16.png 503.1K
    17.png 531.8K
    11.png 569.2K
    15.png 518.5K
    13.png 580.8K
    12.png 562.3K
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • abla3lkol
    abla3lkol Member Posts: 2 New User
    thank you so much you are a life saver
  • Did it work?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Divyansh
    Divyansh Member Posts: 5 New User
    Hey, I followed till 31st image, however the back panel seems to be stuck using those small back spots and there are too many to remove. I reckon there is some alternative. Could you suggest something? 
  • Divyansh
    Divyansh said:
    Hey, I followed till 31st image, however the back panel seems to be stuck using those small back spots and there are too many to remove. I reckon there is some alternative. Could you suggest something? 

• I've seen in some videos, that black dots can be removed with a screwdriver! However, it is a somewhat delicate procedure and I do not take any responsibility for any damage!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Divyansh
    I've seen in some videos, that black dots can be removed with a screwdriver! However, it is a somewhat delicate procedure and I do not take any responsibility for any damage!
    Thanks for the reply, if you remember could you point to that video? 
  • Divyansh
    And is there any information from the pdf you screenshot from? Btw really appreciate you helping. 😀
  • I think this video can help you:
    https://youtu.be/ZPNQREG6Lr8

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AgeuMeirelesPP
    AgeuMeirelesPP Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2019
    Alguém tem as imagens do resto do processo? só estou encontrando até a imagem 12.
  • No more @AgeuMeirelesPP images. The service manual does not show how to disassemble the keyboard. That's why I suggest you check out the video above.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer