How do I deal with missing driver detection verification on Acer Aspire A615-51G?

Bootle
Bootle Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2022 in Aspire Laptops

Gimana cara nya  mengatasi driver detection verification hilang di acer Aspire A615-51G ???

Saya sudah mengupdatenya lewat klik kanan update update driver tapi tetap windows tidak dapat :'(  menemukan driver

Nama drivernya    {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD}\DetectionVerification   tapi digoogle saya cari tetap tidak ada

tolong bantuannya ;)

How do I deal with missing driver detection verification on Acer Aspire A615-51G ??? I have updated it by right-clicking the update driver update but Windows still can't: (find the driver) The driver name {DD8E82AE-334B-49A2-AEAE-AEB0FD5C40DD} \ DetectionVerification but digoogle I'm looking for still doesn't exist help help;)

[Post edited as the member posted in Indonesian language -Acer-Harvey]

Best Answers

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Bootle
    edited April 2019

hello @MaClane
    which one should I download ?,number 1 or 2 ?

• MaClane
    The compressed pack is complete and comes with all files, which you have identified as number 1

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• physics912
    physics912 Member Posts: 1 New User
    do you solve this problem?
  • Bootle
    hello @MaClane  thank you so much because its work.....i am very very happy =)
  • MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Great!
    Needing something, just post!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• ANR2K
    ANR2K Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2019
    That "DetectionVerification" device is part of the audio driver (probably have something to do with Acer TrueHarmony feature)

Usually if you installed the generic realtek audio driver (which came from Windows Update) you will loose Acer TrueHarmony tab from the Realtek Audio/Sound settings, installing the realtek audio driver from acer's website will shows that Acer TrueHarmony tab, and the "DetectionVerification" device will be gone, BUT it will eventually be replaced with drivers from windows update again.
  • ni6hant
    ni6hant Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    I just realized that I have an Unknown Device. Updating with the downloads provided by MaClane

• ChillieD0g
    ChillieD0g Member Posts: 1 New User
    why is this person from acer giving links to the audio driver ...thats got nothing to do with having trouble with the Detection Verification" 
  • MaClane
    why is this person from acer giving links to the audio driver ...thats got nothing to do with having trouble with the Detection Verification" 

Wrong 2 times ...
    The first because neither I nor any user here works for Acer staff or legally represents it.
    Here is a peer-t-peer user forum.
    According to which properly updated drivers can (and indeed confirmed) may solve the problem.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Nordicwalker
    Nordicwalker Member Posts: 1 New User
    Had exactly the same issue, A515-51G.

Followed the first link, installed the package, and on restart...

So yeah 👍👍👍👍 from Finland!
  • myszoszpak
    myszoszpak Member Posts: 1 New User
    Super Dzięki Wielkie za Pomoc!!!  po problemie:)
  • youms
    youms Member Posts: 1 New User
    MaClane said:

I am surprised the NUC driver removed the Detection error. Thank you
    After installing the driver in the above link, I manually updated Realtek drivers but the error has not returned.

Fixed permanently