Powered but not booting. No visual. HDD light not doing anything.

biyinzika
biyinzika Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

Powered but not booting. No visual. HDD light not doing anything.

Beloved, My laptop gets power but doesn't display anything. You can just about feel the fan whirring round for one second when i have just placed the power on button but no other sign of life aside from the power light goes on. The screen remains completely blank and the HDD light doesn't flicker at all. After a while it shuts itself down. I've tried swapping the battery and plugging a VGA cable to my monitor, but still no signs of life. Has anyone else suffered this issue ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. it  has an Intel Atom Processor and 1gb RAM. Thanks --- Biyinzika Faith.

Answers

• biyinzika
    biyinzika Member Posts: 3 New User
    biyinzika said:

Powered but not booting. No visual. HDD light not doing anything (its:   emachines eM250 series,  Modle no: KAV60).

Beloved, My laptop gets power but doesn't display anything. You can just about feel the fan whirring round for one second when i have just placed the power on button but no other sign of life aside from the power light goes on. The screen remains completely blank and the HDD light doesn't flicker at all. After a while it shuts itself down. I've tried swapping the battery and plugging a VGA cable to my monitor, but still no signs of life. Has anyone else suffered this issue ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. it  has an Intel Atom Processor and 1gb RAM. Thanks --- Biyinzika Faith.

its:   emachines eM250 series,  Modle no: KAV60
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    edited April 2019
    Did this happen suddenly for no apparent reason from one day to the next? Or was the machine not used for a long time? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ