Monitor Panel Issue Regarding Z35P

Ramen007
Ramen007 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 2019 in Predator Monitors
Hi, I recently bought a Z35P and I love it. Initially, I did not see any defect such as a dead pixel or crazy amount of BLB. Unfortunately, I did come across a defect while gaming and I will have to send it in for repair. I am quite unsure of the issue since I have never experienced this before with other monitors I owned in the past. This defect surrounds my monitor from the bottom left corner to the top right corner. Only the left edge does not have it. Is this a back-light issue?

Answers

• Is there still time to change the monitor for another with the seller?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rfxcasey
    rfxcasey Member Posts: 4 New User
    edited October 2022

I just bought this monitor in 2022 and I have this exact same issue though mine seems to go all the way around the screen. LOL, I wonder if I got the monitor you returned. I'm sending it back for a replacement.

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator

Hi rfxcasey,

We are sorry for the inconvinience caused to you.

If you have not yet sent the unit for replacement. I would request you to contact Acer support in your region and check for possibilities to have the issue solved.

Link: Acer Worldwide - Select your local country or region

Regards,

Acer-Samuel