Aspire V3 771

LeifB60
LeifB60 Member Posts: 9 New User
Problem with start laptop.
I cant start my laptop.
I cant start with battery or without battery.
Please help me.

Comments

• Hello! Does the notebook power the battery and power LEDs? Have you tried resetting the power? To do this, disconnect the notebook from the electrical outlet, and then disconnect the lithium battery. Press the power button for 30 seconds and test the notebook without the battery!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • LeifB60
    I have tried it. Doesnt help me. 
  • Do the notebook's LEDs light up or flash? Do you hear any beep?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • LeifB60
    No. No light
  • Have you tried connecting the notebook directly to a properly grounded electrical outlet? Do you have how to test with another power adapter?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LeifB60
    Yes. And no. I have order a new battery.
  • Try lowering the sampling rate:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LeifB60
    How shall i do that?
  • Pardon! I posted on the wrong topic! Would you like to test the notebook with another power adapter?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LeifB60
    Mabye. I can try
  • OK! Test with an adapter that has features similar to the original

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LeifB60
    I shall try to find one. Thank You