Black Screen of the death, ACER Spin 3 SP314-51

Newer
Newer Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Greetings, i have a problem with my Acer Spin 3 Sp314-51, with the Black Screen of The Death, after updating my Bios the screen remains black and i've tried placing the update on a USB but after rebooting, the black screen is there.

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Legacy mode is no longer used in most current Bios and is being subtended by UEFi.
    From what I saw, none of the updates supported the mode.

In that chaos will have to send the apprehension to Acer so that they can reinstall Bios.
    Only they can recover the Bios, using a procedure called recovery crisis.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Good afternoon Newer !

Can you access Bios?
    What reason to have updated Bios?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Ideally, you take the notebook to the Acer service center in Spain. Only they can recover the bios, using a procedure called recovery crisis: https://www.acer.com/ac/es/ES/content/service-contact
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Newer
    MaClane said:
    Good afternoon Newer !

Can you access Bios?
    What reason to have updated Bios?

I can't access it, and i wanted to update because i could not boot from USB or use Legacy mode.
  • Is the image displayed on an external monitor? Which bios version did you try to upgrade to?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Newer
    Is the image displayed on an external monitor? Which bios version did you try to upgrade to?
    I've tried that but nothing happens, i tried to update to V1.01. 
  • MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Legacy mode is no longer used in most current Bios and is being subtended by UEFi.

In that chaos will have to send the apprehension to Acer so that they can reinstall Bios.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Newer
    MaClane said:

Okey, i'll try to send to Acer,maybe my Boss will hired my but anyway... Thanks for the help!
  • Which version came from the factory? Version 1.01 is the first available on the Acer website! Have you tried a downgrade?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Newer
    Which version came from the factory? Version 1.01 is the first available on the Acer website! Have you tried a downgrade?
    I don't know the factory version, but yes,i was trying a downgrade.
  • In this case, you should take your notebook to an Acer service center! However, as you have downgraded, you must pay for bios rewriting. Plus, you've lost your hardware warranty!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer