My ACER PREDATOR G3-710 I9820 does not switch on

ddh43
ddh43 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
Hello,
ACER PREDATOR G3-710 I9820
Suddenly all my apps start opening.
I switched off the desktop and try to restart the desktop.
Nothing happens, no red light nothing , no smell of burned devices
Have tried swapping power cable, swapping of wall socket and power drain for 60 sec : no result
Anyone an idea ?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning ddh43 !

Have you conducted a deep search with an anti-malware kit, trojan, etc?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Have you tried resetting the bios? Have you ever tested with another power supply?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ddh43

Tinkerer

Hello MaClane
        perhaps I was not clear but I got a black screen, so no possibility to run any software
    Hello egydiocoelho 
        for bios I have black screen so I cannot reach bios, no I have no spare power supply for the desktop
    Perhaps the mecanical power button is not working but I cannot reach it (in plastic front) ?

• Is that what you want to know?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ddh43

Tinkerer

Yes I will try to remove it and keep you informed
  • ddh43

Tinkerer

I could not remove the bezel front but finally could find 4 wires labeled "front" on connector. (desktop has not same layout as your photo)
    activating the power button give 0 ohm between white and blue wire (other white and green) which means the power bottom is ok
    Tried also to disconnect /connect connectors related to power supply
    On internet and in your first reply you mention "resetting the bios with the CMOS jumper". But I do not know where this jumper is situating !

• One question: Do you connect the desktop directly to the electrical outlet or use a stabilizer or no-break?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer