PREDATOR PH317-52 - Black screen after laptop has been in sleep overnight/long time

124»

Answers

• Does the device manager show if the nvidia card is in trouble?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • praveenjelish
    praveenjelish Member Posts: 29 Troubleshooter
    @egydiocoelho there is no driver warnings in the device manager. 
  • You must select here, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JohnCena
    JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    And make preffered gpu automatic and reboot.
  • praveenjelish
    @JohnCena with undervolting and setting the preferred graphics automatic the temprature is stable at CPU -85 and GPU -  81 deg, i will play COD later tonight and see how that matches up in real time. 

core voltage - -0.155V and turbo boost short power max - 78W. 
  • JohnCena
    @JohnCena with undervolting and setting the preferred graphics automatic the temprature is stable at CPU -85 and GPU -  81 deg, i will play COD later tonight and see how that matches up in real time. 

core voltage - -0.155V and turbo boost short power max - 78W. 
    I am happy that I solved your problem. Can you tell me whats wrong or not after game?
  • JohnCena
    Nearly 1 months later it is solved. 
  • It was great to have taken part in this topic!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• praveenjelish
    Yes sure, thank you for helping out , your patience is much appreciated :) 
  • JohnCena
    Yes have fun with your fixed gaming pc.
  • praveenjelish
    Update : after playing COD black ops 4 nvidia optimized settings  for an hour the max temp values 
    CPU - 98c
    GPU - 92c 

• This temperature is very high, see:

I think you should get a better quality thermal paste!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Update : after playing COD black ops 4 nvidia optimized settings  for an hour the max temp values 
    CPU - 98c
    GPU - 92c 

Wow thats so much! 
  • JohnCena
    This temperature is very high, see:

I think you should get a better quality thermal paste!
    But Acer does not use bad thermal paste I think. 
  • JohnCena
    Is this heat causing fps drops?
  • praveenjelish
    Sometimes I get little stuttering
    in the game, it’s mostly stable to play. I will check the FPS counter next time 
  • JohnCena
    Sometimes I get little stuttering
    in the game, it’s mostly stable to play. I will check the FPS counter next time 
    Yes test it
  • MaTTexPL
    MaTTexPL Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have same issue after update the new drivers for graphic card