Second SSD for TM P459-M

2»

Answers

• This is what you want:

I can not make the service guide available!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • signifyr
    signifyr Member Posts: 9 New User
    egydiocoelho Re: the HDD/SSD caddy. Can you post the URL for PA4DB(00) HDD Elastomer/EAR. Need to verify part number listed as no results from search. Thank you.

• Looking at the p459-g2-m service manual, I found this:
    PA4DB(00) HDD ELASTOMER//EAR 42.VDKN5.002
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Can you send the link?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• signifyr
    egydiocoelho
    Common product name: ACER COVER HDD DASP RUBBER
    Acer P/N: AC133699

Source:<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.notebooksolutions.ca/zc/acer-original-part-ac133699-90475.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpsLkBRDpARIsAKoYI8xWMgM6djEUpSPZYZaDTc8AvgA9zCbtRPqBLs3XnUPABHNY3BkgSykaApfKEALw_wcB"> http://www.notebooksolutions.ca/zc/acer-original-part-ac133699-90475.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpsLkBRDpARIsAKoYI8xWMgM6djEUpSPZYZaDTc8AvgA9zCbtRPqBLs3XnUPABHNY3BkgSykaApfKEALw_wcB</a>

• signifyr
    egydiocoelho: Are you allowed to post a snap shot of P459-M system board and where exactly the HDD ribbon connects to?
  • Here my friend:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• signifyr
    Thank you. Is duplicate of what you posted earlier. I expect to have all the parts this week, and wanted to make sure the photo you posted is in fact a P-459M system board.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK! I'll check in the service guide:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• signifyr
    egydiocoelho: just wanted to follow-up. Re your first image of the system board from 3/25, the HDD ribbon socket was hiding beneath another adapter card (not side-by-side as in the image), but easy to remove, plug in and reassemble. Thank you so much for your help in identifying the correct parts.
  • Great my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer