Triton 500 15 Laptop - Cant Find G-Sync Option

Shahzada
Shahzada Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey Guys Just got new Triton Yesterday
I have 2060 Model With 144Hz Screen with G sync 
But for some reason cant seem to find it, Cant find the Option to switch to dedicated GPU in Bios , Neither in Nvidia Control panel i have the option to switch on G SYNC

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    How about checking the Quick Access App? Also, a bunch of new nVidia drivers were released last month that you may want to compare against the version you now have in Device Manager. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7905?b=1 

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Shahzada
    JackE said:
    How about checking the Quick Access App? Also, a bunch of new nVidia drivers were released last month that you may want to compare against the version you now have in Device Manager. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7905?b=1 

Jack E/NJ

I already have the latest drivers and couldn't find anything regards to g sync in app as well
  • JackE
    Is the laptop plugged in when you're looking for g-sync in nvidia control panel? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Shahzada
    JackE said:
    Is the laptop plugged in when you're looking for g-sync in nvidia control panel? Jack E/NJ
    Yes and many other users are having the same issue
  • JackE
    Well, it might be auto enabled since the screen allegedly supports g-sync according to the specsheet. I guess the best way to check it out is to try a frame rate viewer. Plenty of freeware out there. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Shahzada
    Cant find any g sync option for laptops own screen 

• JackE
    Did you try a framerate viewer yet to see if it's automatically enabled? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ