next@acer 2020

Can my acer track with the serial # please help my gmail accounts was log in in my laptop

KhimmoiiKhimmoii Member Posts: 1 Newbie
Please help, Davao City PH

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE ACE Posts: 21,978 Trailblazer
    Sorry, usually cannot track machine by SNID or MAC address on the internet. Jack E/NJ
    Jack E/NJ
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 55,498 Trailblazer
    edited March 2019
    You can use your microsoft email account to track the device, if you have enabled this feature, see: https://account.microsoft.com/devices
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Acer Crew, Knowledge Author Posts: 3,234 Acer Crew
    Khimmoii said:
    Please help, Davao City PH

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

Hello Khimmoii,

Please keep in mind that this is a public forum - please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, addresses etc. I recommend you contacting our local Acer support channel to have this report sent so an alert can be created under the serial number of this unit. 

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/PH/content/service-contact

Thanks in advance,

Acer-Manny