My acer aspire 4736Z mother board version KALG1 LA 5271P REV 1.0 suddenly shutdown when unplug

learn4funs
learn4funs Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have an acer aspire 4736Z  motherboard model  KALG1 LA 5271P REV 1.0  2009 machine support DDR3  RAM. After working everyday 10-14 hrs per day from 2009 till now 2019 it working 
fine.   One problems is that when electric goes or unpluged power adapter or disconnected from AC my laptop suddenly shut down at any time any moments.

Batter is good and replaced and checked my battery another acer laptop working fine.  and another new battery also attached with my laptop but problems remained same.

Please give me what cause this issue.   It works on electric smoothly. get shut down any time when unplugged from Ac or electric goes of.

1. Batter okay checked with new battery
2. Ac adapter checked no issue
3. Format done new Hard drive installed  and fresh Windows 7  on it.  
4. fresh Windows 7 installed but not solved.

Please suggest me which part of the motherboard is defected so that I can repair it ..

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    >>>fresh Windows 7 installed but not solved.>>>

(1) Was this a Microsoft generic Win7 or ACER-specific Win7 based on your machine's serial number id (SNID)?

(2) Is battery charging light always blue or amber?

(3) Does battery tray indicator have a red X?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• learn4funs

Tinkerer

Thanks @JackE
    For quick Reply.

1. No It was Dos based Machine when I did buy on 2009 
    then I installed XP SP2  and it goes on at least 2012 
    after that I changed  Windows -7 32bit and latter on 64 bit from 2012 to  END 2017 it was working good.  But now 1 and Half Year I am facing this issue.

2. After Shutted down when electeric goes I again try to on  and it again shut down any time, at that moments it Battery exhausted and it battery charging indicator light signal amber color and when again we put into charge when electeric comes it changed colur from amber to Deep blue when it get fully charged.

3. NO battery Tray is normal.

and it shows charging percentage ..   If we input faulty battery  then It shows "consider to change your batter"    As I attached battery which was given me while buying  on 2009 ,it was died on 2015 and this battery shows only this issue when I put into it.  But now I changed my battery  , I have new one.

Also I have checked another new battery from my friends    from Model Acer aspire 5732.

I think  The problems keept in mother board.

as I still use My lovely laptop 10-14hrs/ day without any issue  fro my works....  Only issue is that  it shut down suddenly while Power gone , unplug from electric Board. or Electric goes of.   And some times it suddenly shut down while running on battery ......
  • JackE
    >>>If we input faulty battery  then It shows "consider to change your batter"    As I attached battery which was given me while buying  on 2009 ,it was died on 2015 and this battery shows only this issue when I put into it. >>>

I'm confused. Which one is the faulty battery? Which one is the battery given to you in 2009? Which one is the battery that died in 2015? Which one is the only battery that shows this issue? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• learn4funs

Tinkerer

Thanks
    @JackE

Yes Faulty Battery is that which is packed with laptop at that time of purchase at   2009.
    And that was dead.  When I install that particular battery  causes issue only  and shows No- (3) error 
    "Consider Replacing@JackE attery"

-------
    Apart from that 

all new battery which I purchased latter , and New battery taken from My friend,s acer laptops works fine give  correct charging and light indicator works 
    perfectly.  It shows amber when it discharged after use some times and shows battery in meter how much percentage charge is there and how much time duration it will works.  and when it get fully charged it's color changed to Blue.

But Problems sudden shut down causes these new battery also. which is good and worked fine with other acer laptop except the battery which is faulty which given to me at that time of purchasing laptop 2009.

• JackE
    >>>new battery >>>is good and worked fine with other acer laptop>>>

What is full model number of other ACER laptop? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• learn4funs

Tinkerer

acer 5732 
  • JackE
    >>>battery charging indicator light signal amber color and when again we put into charge when electeric comes it changed colur from amber to Deep blue when it get fully charged.>>>

What happens when you pull the charger plug after light turns from amber to deep blue? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• learn4funs

Tinkerer

yes .. after Discharging it  goes blue to amber and 
    When it charged full from low charged  it turned deep blue from Amber  And vice versa...
  • JackE
    Do you mean it doesn't turn off right away when you pull the plug? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• learn4funs

Tinkerer

Nope it shut down any time...  it may work some times or may not... 
    when it will shut down I don't know.. and it shut down  suddenly....
    I'm sure this is not battery issue not in power plug..

it is might be some issue kept on mosfet I think.. or   NEC tokin OE 907...

I don't know I just suspecting it.
  • learn4funs

Tinkerer

Looks here ....

Everything Battery Battery charging indicator are working fine...

• learn4funs

Tinkerer

Anything else Do you want Mr.  @JackE
  • JackE
    >>>Problems sudden shut down causes these new battery also. which is good and worked fine with other acer laptop>>>
    >>>it may work some times or may not>>>

OK. Now I understand. But this problem is usually due to a charge-control board defect inside the battery, not inside the laptop. I can't explain why this battery seems to ALWAYS behave OK in the other laptop but NOT ALWAYS in this laptop. Perhaps the mainboard battery connectors need cleaning from dirt and corrosion. The easiest way to clean and test these connections is simply by reseating the battery several times and maybe lightly moistening them with rubbing alcohol with a cotton swab while re-seating. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• learn4funs

Tinkerer

Everything Done...
    Already cleaned several times  Disassembling  total laptops several times...   .. All parts has been cleaned using alcohol , like thinner which is used on motherboard cleansing tools...

• learn4funs

Tinkerer

And for your kind info .. I have tested several new batteries , and also tested  installed batter to other acer laptops .. they are  not solved my issue in my laptops but others laptops working fine.....

Means there is no issue in Laptop battery charge control board nor it battery itself. ....
  • JackE
    That was a quick cleaning and test.

If you now have several of the same new batteries that work OK in several of the same other acer model laptops, then yes I agree that the mainboards are probably defective in your same model laptops that don't work OK with these same batteries.

However, you first said that the 4736z model had this  problem. Then you said it was the 5732 model that had thlis problem. So I'm still confused which models have the problem and which models don't have the problem. Do they both have the same problem? Jack E/NJ   

Jack E/NJ

• learn4funs

Tinkerer

Hi  @JackE
    GOOD MORNING.

I think  you are confusing guys....
    And take confusions every time .....

Check My questions thread on top......
    it was clearly written that Problems was my   acer 4736Z   ..  NOT IN 5732.

I'm suppose that you are poor in English and have zero knowledge  to solve any issue.... rather have big knowledge to time pass...

Disgusting...    please take consult with Dr. or take meditations.  it will help you a lots...

Don't take it otherwise it is fact.

I pray for your healthy life ... and prosperity.  God Bless you