Aspire A315-21 not turning on, had laptop for 5 days!

Ch3ks
Ch3ks Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi guys, I've just bought my Acer aspire 3, A315-21 and I've completely underwhelmed with it, the specs looked promising but it's been a let down since I've bought it. I have had a few issues with it restarting randomly.

It was being used earlier on and I went to make a cup of tea and it was all black and wouldn't turn back on. I've tried taking out the power adapter, using a paper clip to reset the battery but there's a slight static noise coming from above the RAM that only stops for a split second when I'm resetting the battery. 

Please help, I'm on the verge of just either throwing it against a wall or just taking it back to the shop and buying a different brand.

Answers

• You should reset the battery with the notebook turned off! See these instructions: https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ch3ks
    Ch3ks Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi, I've tried that as explained in the original post. Unfortunately that hasn't done anything at all. When I push the power button I get a slight whirring inside for a split second 
  • Is your notebook still under warranty? Is it still in the store exchange period? If it is not, I would check if this button is being pressed correctly:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)