Help! My AN515-51-71CL stuck in Green Acer Logo

RobertYonas
RobertYonas Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
This afternoon, when I boot my Nitro 5, It won't progress past Acer green logo. I just turned it off properly this Morning. When I try long press to turn off and then turn it on again, the logo then have automatic repair text, and blink, and diagnosing PC, and stuck.

I have tried reset battery button at the bottom, still no change. Any Idea?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Hello! Is hd being identified in the bios information section? Does windows boot manage come first in the boot section?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RobertYonas
    Hello! Is hd being identified in the bios information section? Does windows boot manage come first in the boot section?
    Yes to both questions. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RobertYonas
    No. Is it gonna delete my files?
    Is it the next best solution? 
  • There is the option to keep the files or delete the files! Check to see if there is any option to access the command prompt. if it does, type notepad.exe and depoi plug an external USB stick or hdd and copy the files!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RobertYonas
    Thank you for your help. I was not expect this to be resolve within 24 hours. Thanks a lot.
  • You are Welcome my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer