nitro 5 fan sounds like motorbike and vibrates

Bonaventii
Bonaventii Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
cmon now I need to replace the fan? It’s only been like 3 months or less i had this laptop.
first it came with a defective 7200rpm hdd, then i went to another province to get my laptop fixed (acer service center). Then they give me a 5400rpm, they just stole from me. Now I need to send in for the fan? C’mon acer
(btw mine is an515-52)

Answers

• Hello! First I would like to know if the disk problem was related to the disk being 100% in the task manager? About fans, have you tried disabling coolboost on nitro sense?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Bonaventii
    Bonaventii Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hello! First I would like to know if the disk problem was related to the disk being 100% in the task manager? About fans, have you tried disabling coolboost on nitro sense?
    Yeah it was 100% the whole time and it was slow. I tried disabling superfetch and etc. I’ll try to turn off coolboost
  • You did not understand my question! When hd was changed, did you check first whether the hd was 100% in the task manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)