Black Screen Ph 317- 52

Ronnyb
Ronnyb Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
edited October 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi 

i Have a problem with black screen. the laptop works fine with an external screen. I had it for just a month :-(

I have tryed installing the Bios , but get this Message : 

The Version of ROM file is not newer than that  of the BIOS.

Someone who can help me ? 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon Ronnyb !

First, what is the exact model of your laptop?
    Example: Acer Predator Helios 300 317-52-77A4

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Ronnyb
    317-52-70u8
  • MaClane
    Is the screen on the laptop always black?
    Since when does this happen?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• When you enter the BIOS, does the notebook display show the bios image?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ronnyb
    the notebook display is blacl all the time , it only Works on an external screen. the screen did og black yesterday , but rest of the Laptop seems to work fine
  • Ronnyb
    i read an newspaper online , went to the Kitchen . and when i came back the screen was dead. tryed to read up and install the bios. but got the Message : The Version of ROM file is not newer than that  of the BIOS.

when trying to install it

• MaClane
    If you raise and lower and lower the display cover, is there any change?
    The flat cable may be frayed or damaged.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Ronnyb
    i can se no change , but why cant i install the New bios ? the pc i brand New , so i can not understand how it could get any damage :-(
  • What is the current bios version? Have you tried to press the fn + f6 or fn + f5 key to check if the image is displayed again on the notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ronnyb
    Acer Inc. System Firmware 1.22

when i push this buttons the computer screeen do not respond :_(
  • Ronnyb
    1.22 FD is correct
  • Have you checked if you can see any windows icon using a flashlight on the notebook monitor?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ronnyb
    when i use the flash ligth i can se the Outer  part of the screen , but its a large dark Field in the middle , i can only see the screen when using flashligth
  • Ronnyb
    had never tryed that if you not had asked :-)
  • OK! But do you want to see the windows icons as start menu for example?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Also, have you tried resetting the battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ronnyb
    i tryed jusing a paparclip , it didnt react
  • Ronnyb
    if i juse the flashligth i can se the screen , but only the  bit i focus the flashligth at , it is really dark
  • Ronnyb
    if i understand correctly it should have helped installing the bios acer have put out to solve black screen , but i cant install it because i get this Message :
    The Version of ROM file is not newer than that  of the BIOS. 
  • Let's try resetting the battery again, but doing it that way!
    a) First uninstall the ac adapter and battery drivers in the device manager:

Do not turn off or restart the notebook yet;
    b) Disable fast start up in the options:

Now turn off the notebook and unplug it from the electrical outlet!
    c) Then reset the battery again by pressing this button and following the tips of this site: https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset

Then check if the image is displayed on the notebook display!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer