How to get to Acer recovery

Hense
Hense Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Bought myself an older TravelMate to replace my own. How do i get to boot the "newer" one via Acer recovery to get past HD-password...?
The newer one is exactly like my own (wich has a defect graphics card).

Answers

• What is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Hense

Tinkerer

edited March 2019
    Acer TravelMate 7730G-654G32Mn
  • Press alt f10 for reinstall windows 10
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Hense

Tinkerer

Been there - done that - it opens up in some DOS like thing ... the only thing i can du here is insert some commando - and i don't know what to insert...
    I cannot move curser up/down (or i don't know how to...:-))

• Hense

Tinkerer

By the way youre saying "reinstall Win10"... this machine never had higher than Win7Ult.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Hense

Tinkerer

Hi again. I installed my own SSD drive in this "new" TM7730G and bought/installed new WIN7ULT./64bit - all is fine, thanks for all your help.

Im wondering thou - would i bennefit from installing a HDD ind bay2 in my machine (beside my own SSD)
  • I do not see any problem installing a second hd!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer