Acer Nitro 5 - AN515-54-728C Hard drive not working?

Answers

• Zombiesrppl2
    Zombiesrppl2 Member Posts: 22

Tinkerer

okay installed and restarted. Its showing it with an error message 
  • OK! Quit the program and check now if typing diskpart, list disk, if hd appears!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Also check the bios if both satas ports are active here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Zombiesrppl2

Tinkerer

Still not showing there for some reason 
  • Check here:
    Also check the bios if both satas ports are active here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zombiesrppl2

Tinkerer

okay, not too sure what I'm seeing here but when I restarted it It seems like it had tried to read it for a moment but gave an error message. I listed both of these pages because sata settings are in a different tab I guess. 
  • The problem is whether your notebook is raid 0, 1 or 5!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zombiesrppl2

Tinkerer

Ok now you're speaking Greek to me lol. How do I found out what "raid" my computer is running?  I know that it says the harddrives are located in controller 0 port 1 for ssd and controller 0 port 4 for hdd if that helps any. 
  • Zombiesrppl2

Tinkerer

Beside the hdd it says something about clearing the metadata to return the drive to normal. Nothing's saved to it so I run no risk of losing anything from resetting that drive in particular. Would that be something to try? Or would it be a bad idea?
  • I do not think there is any other solution other than clicking clear metadata! But I do not take responsibility for any loss of files!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• In manager, do you see any other options?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zombiesrppl2

Tinkerer

It looks like resetting the data is all I can do. There's nothing saved to that drive so it shouldn't affect the other drive right? Either way I haven't had the computer long enough to worry about a disk wipe
  • Zombiesrppl2

Tinkerer

This is what I see 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited March 2019
    Although your notebook is without an optane memory, I did not see any other solution!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zombiesrppl2

Tinkerer

Okay, I'm going to try it. I will let you know the results!
  • Ok my friend! Post the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zombiesrppl2

Tinkerer

Yay! It's showing on here! 
  • Zombiesrppl2

Tinkerer

Thank you SO much for your help!!  :3:3
  • Yuhu! Accept my answer to put the topic as solved!  =)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer