External monitor says "Input Signal Out of Range" Helios 300 G3-571

tatatos
tatatos Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
Hello,
I have been trying to connect my Predator Helios 300 G3-571 to an old monitor (AG neovo F-419) and it shows me an error "Input Signal out of Range".
I have searched online for solutions and I found that the problem is the resolution. By default my laptop is sending 1920 x 1080, 60 Hz resolution which is too much for the screen. The correct settings for the monitor should be 1024 x 768, 60Hz.
When I try to change that it gives me two errors:
1st. "The display control panel is unable to change the display settings. You may not have appropriate administrative rights to change these settings."
2nd. "The display settings being saved are invalid. Please try a different combination of display settings."
I have also tried running my laptop on safe mode, but when I run it on safe mode my laptop does not recognize the monitor.
And I have also called the company to help me with their screen but they can't do anything.

Can anybody help? :)

Answers

• This monitor has a resolution of 1280x1024, see: http://au.agneovo.com/au/content/f-419.asp
    Try changing to this resolution on the notebook, then press windows + p to select the external monitor!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)