Acer Predator X35 - ANY INFORMATION??

AKDragonPC
AKDragonPC Member Posts: 10 New User
edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
Seriously this monitor has become a myth. Can anyone from Acer provide any up-to-date information regarding the release of the X35? people have been waiting since 2017 for this monitor and there has been no updates, it is now December 2018 and still no updates?? 
Can we get some information as to why this monitor has been delayed for so long? Is the X35 in mass production? How much will it cost? What are the confirmed specs? Have there been any changes since it's announcement? At the very least you could provide your consumers with some form of an update, the responses thus far have been generic and dismissive; what is going on??

Answers

• Arkshel
    Arkshel Member Posts: 1 New User
    Your question is something I've been wanting to know as well,  c'mon Acer, what's the deal? 
  • AKDragonPC
    Nothing not even an acknowledgement. I posted the same question on the Asus forms at least they responded but gave another dismissive reply.
  • squigy7
    squigy7 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2019
    I saw a couple videos asking Asus about their monitor at CES, which has the same specs as the X35 and they said Q119, so potentially late March or Early April of this year plus it will cost north of $2000.
  • AKDragonPC
    More like £/$2500.....plus the Asus version includes a DAC built in for some stupid reason, just adds to total cost. I will be interested to know if the X35 does not include one which hopefully will make it cheaper, but no one from Acer will bother responding so just back to waiting until end of Q2 to see details and prices.
  • AKDragonPC
    "The AU Optronics VA panel being used for these two displays has apparently gone in to mass production as of Q3 2018, according to the latest information we have. Acer have told us that they expect their X35 model to be landing around July time. We have not had a firm indication from Asus on their PG35VQ but we wouldn’t be surprised to see it slightly earlier. The price is no doubt going to be extremely high, like the 27″ PG27UQ / X27 were, although we do not yet have an official RRP."

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/blog/what-we-know-so-far-about-the-asus-rog-swift-pg35vq-and-acer-predator-x35/