Recovery disks win 7

Jayc1958
Jayc1958 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 12 in 2019 Archives
Hello all, I have a sick Acer Aspir 5740 that was originally loaded with win 7. It was downloaded with win 10 and thus began having major operational issues. I've tried reloading a clean copy of win 10 and the problems still exist. I've tried every fix I can find in every forum I come across and still nothing changes. I want to do a reboot back to factory settings but evidently the recovery disks are no longer available thru Acer. The Key on the bottom of the computer has 50% of the numbers wore off. Is there anyone out there know where I can get a recovery disk for this computer?

Comments

• Have you just upgraded to windows 10? Or did you use a flash drive with the windows 10 boot to install? Have you tried this back to windows 7 so?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)