No bootable device

eagle2731
eagle2731 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited April 12 in 2019 Archives
So my laptop had been working for the past few hours. I leave the room and come back to see the "No bootable device" error. I do all the BIOS default steps with turning off the laptop, turning it on and press f2, f9 and enter, f10 and enter. That doesn't work. The laptop doesn't make any loud noises when it is starting up though. Have had this problem three months ago. I don't want to send the entire laptop to Acer again and would much rather just order the part myself and fix it then.

Comments

• Mohan0906
    Mohan0906 Member Posts: 5 New User
    Same problem I am facing right now, did you get any remedy for this...
  • When entering the bios, in the bootmode section, does windows boot manager come first?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Cecelia
    Cecelia Member Posts: 4 New User
    Maybe this article will be helpful! Fixed: No Bootable Device in Acer.