• AboOmarJeddin
    AboOmarJeddin Member Posts: 74 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    it happened before that why i downlaoded it 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OK! Try this:
    a) Make a backup of regedit like this:

b) then change this key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\PowerSettings\54533251-82be-4824-96c1-47b60b740d00\be337238-0d82-4146-a960-4f3749d470c7]
    "Attributes"=dword:00000002

c) You will see something like this:
    IMG
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AboOmarJeddin
    OMGOGMOGMGOMGOMGOGMGO you rock
  • AboOmarJeddin
    wait didnt try to restart yet brb
  • Instead of typing 00000002, enter only 2 in the attribute!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AboOmarJeddin
    wait i restarted and then it locked at 2.5 again on battery
  • AboOmarJeddin
    It very fustraiting 
    but when i told you that sleeping help when i change the new setting that pops up in the powr option it changes the clock speed, the problem now is to make it more than 2.5 ghz at start up without some wierd program controlling it like(throttlestop, or real temp)
  • Have you changed the settings in the power options?
    IMG
    Activate the turbo or put it in aggressive mode and restart!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    yes
    i made it agressive for battery bu no diff
  • OK! Now try uninstalling the battery and AC adapter drivers in the device manager and restart the notebook:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    I did same problem
  • Now uninstall the programs you are using as the throttlestop to activate the turboboost and reboot! Then go to the power options settings and put the processor boot mode in the enabled mode on both the power and the battery!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• KedWalker
    KedWalker Member Posts: 33 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    are you already tried resetting power plan ?

• AboOmarJeddin
    I deleted throttle stop and rebooed then i enabled boost and it didnt work 
  • OK! Now try startup this way:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    Waht do i do after

• AboOmarJeddin
    Still 2.5 ghz
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    BTW, FYI i reseted my device using flash drive a week ago 
  • AboOmarJeddin
    And i already have the lind you sent me