The CPU clock

Answers

• OK! Select all the icons from the list and wait for deletion! Then check if there is any update for windows!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AboOmarJeddin
    AboOmarJeddin Member Posts: 74 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    And i am up to date with updates

• In fact, there are 1.35GB of files to be deleted, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AboOmarJeddin
    okay deleting evething at the moment

• One question: your notebook is plugged into an electrical outlet? Is the problem only on the battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    Yes, but weirdly enoght sometimes it happeen when plugged in some times

• AboOmarJeddin
    still not done with disk cleanup btw taking a lot of time
  • Remember that turbo boost is only enabled when more performance is required! On battery power, it is turned off to save energy! Have you checked on a game if turbo boost is being activated?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    No, How can i make it go enable or disable easily
  • AboOmarJeddin
    Butwhen i stress test the cpu from intel xtu on battery it doesnt go over 2.5 ghz
  • Right! Have you used these programs with the notebook connected to an electrical outlet? Has the notebook activated the turbo boost?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    Yes, when i connect to a wall outlet it goes from 2.5 to 3 + the same second.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AboOmarJeddin
    I does reach that much sometimes
  • AboOmarJeddin
    It finished for disk cleanup and i checked for updates there was none

• AboOmarJeddin
    i mean why does it turn on boost when i sleep it on battery and wake it on battery and the clock goes to 3 ghz + on battery
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Restart the notebook and take the test! See the solution found by this user with the real temp program: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/542525/#Comment_542525

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• KedWalker
    KedWalker Member Posts: 33 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Start your laptop, then press f2 to enter BIOS(while ACER LOGO SHOW UP) then press f9 to LOAD DEFAULT SETUP and then press f10 to SAVE AND EXIT ..
    hope this will fix your problem 
  • AboOmarJeddin
    So there is no permanent solution for it unless for app. I use throttlestop and it works but i dont want to open it eah time i need a boost but thanks anyway, already tryed that KedWalker
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    I know what the throttlestop program does! Did this problem occur before or after installing throttlestop?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer