DX4860 WONT DETECT VIDEO CARD, HELP?

APUCH
APUCH Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
DX4860 SPECS, 2tb hdd, 6 gig ram pentium i5 2320, intended video card to be installed NV315, all software packages already downloaded and no card detection, NEVER BEFORE INSTALLED ANYTHING ON PCI EXPRESS slot, tried card on older pc (optiplex 360) and with the same drivers it was detected imediatly, any sugestions? thanks 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    Is there any driver with problems in the device manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • APUCH

Tinkerer

¿Hay algún controlador con problemas en el gestor de dispositivos?
    no entiendo muy bien la pregunta, gracias por la respuesta. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited February 2019
    OK! Is there any driver with problems in the device manager?

Do not uninstall the keyboard driver! This image is just an example! Can you check if any driver is missing or with a yellow dot in the device manager?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • APUCH

Tinkerer

Ok! ¿Hay algún controlador con problemas en el gestor de dispositivos?

No desinstale el controlador del teclado! ¡Esta imagen es sólo un ejemplo! ¿Puede comprobar si algún controlador que falta o con un punto amarillo en el gestor de dispositivos?
    no de hecho no tengo ese conflicto, simplemente no se detecta para nada
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited February 2019
    kay! Verify that the video card is shown as a hidden device, like this:

Since this is an English community, let's talk in English!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• APUCH

Tinkerer

este es el reporte del driver directo de NVIDIA
  • APUCH

Tinkerer

no se como poner imagen aqui. me dice que CHARACTER IS TOO SHORT :/ 
  • APUCH

Tinkerer

pero en lo que es la ventana de DEVICE MANAGER no existe la tarjeta despues de instalar la, y el driver de NVIDIA tampoco lo detecta, sin embargo en la pc mas vieja, devie manager inmediatamente inicio a bajar el software directo de microsoft el cual es basura, al igual que el de NVIDIA si lo instalo y lo detecto en la pc mas vieja (optiplex 360)
  • How do you copy the idhardware of your video card?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• OK! I'll show you how to access the device manager, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• APUCH

Tinkerer

OK! I'll show you how to access the device manager, see:

already did all that, wont show on hidden devices either, i have pictures just dont know how to pot them here, once i go about uploading image an error pops up saying character is 10 too short, dont know what that means 
  • OK! You must click here to post the photos:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• APUCH

Tinkerer

wont read card once installed even under device manager as "hidden" or with the nvidia drivers 
  • APUCH

Tinkerer

'Intel HD Graphics card" is the one integrated to motherboard. 
  • OK! Now I want you to send a photo with the hidden devices, like I did in this photo:

In this case, the device (video card) must be connected to the computer! Download this driver: https://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/342.01/342.01-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-32bit-international.exe

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• APUCH

Tinkerer

OK! Now I want you to send a photo with the hidden devices, like I did in this photo:

In this case, the device (video card) must be connected to the computer! Download this driver: https://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/342.01/342.01-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-32bit-international.exe
    card is installed, fan on card working and wont be detected
  • APUCH

Tinkerer

its the same pack i had installed, im starting to think my motherboard is damaged :/ 
  • OK! Can you tell the exact model of the motherboard? What is the power of the power source?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer