Acer Liquid Zest Plus (T08/Z628) New system update ~300MB

natewu
natewu Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
I just got a notification about an update that is around 300MB, I am wondering what is new in this update?

This was my first update since I bought the phone in August 2017, and my security patch is from Dec. 2016. I have not downloaded the update yet, because I am about to sleep but if you have what is included in this new update? First update so far and I am kind of excited.

Answers

• natewu
    Update: I just updated to the latest update and there is nothing new, just an Android Security Patch from August 5th, and Google Duos.

There is a BAD bug! Every 10 minutes or so, My wifi is still connected but I cannot access the internet I need to manually Disconnect and reconnect for it to work again. I have no idea how to fix this or how to roll back so I will need some help from the experts here.
  • steph
    steph Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

No problems on my T08 after the recent update.
  • natewu
    steph said:
    No problems on my T08 after the recent update.
    did your wifi not work shortly after? Like it remains connected but it doesnt receive any data. I have to turn off and turn on for it to work again.
  • steph
    steph Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

wifi on my T08 works flawlessly.
  • natewu
    steph said:
    wifi on my T08 works flawlessly.
    Well that's weird, it says its connected on mine but I can't actually connect to anything. It seems to work fine for a while sometimes and sometimes decides to not work... Well I can't rollback the update guess I gotta live with it unless Acer decides to fix it.
  • natewu
    Update: Now the phone charges in 4 hours... I don't know what is happening but the update is screwing my phone. It used to charge in 2 hours.
  • Casey3
    Casey3 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, I'm new here and I was looking specifically for this thread. I own a Liquid Zest Plus T08, downloaded the recent update and now I'm experiencing terrible wi-fi problems, like it's not connecting despite showing a strong signal. Anyway to bypass or troubleshoot this issue?
  • natewu
    Casey3 said:
    Hi, I'm new here and I was looking specifically for this thread. I own a Liquid Zest Plus T08, downloaded the recent update and now I'm experiencing terrible wi-fi problems, like it's not connecting despite showing a strong signal. Anyway to bypass or troubleshoot this issue?
    Nope... Ever since the update it screwed my wifi. Sometimes no matter what I do it doesn't want to work. I restart alot and still no hope. It decides when it wants to work and when not to... Acer never responded or released a patch. I guess the only way is to factory reset as Acer removed the old ROM from the download site. Or just live with it until you buy a new phone.
  • Uptodrivers
    Uptodrivers Member Posts: 1 New User

If you essentially owner an Acer Liquid Zest Plus smartphone or tablet and check for the USB driver for your device? If yes are you checking out an easy way to connect your device to a computer? then you’ve got landed on the correct page. Here we’ve provided free download Acer Liquid Zest Plus USB driver for all models supported their model numbers, just check below.

• Annonymous
    Annonymous Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2020
    I honestly can't believe that I was told by one of your Acer representative at best buy that long nails could damage this phone and by that break it. The representative let everyone hold it but bc I had long nails I couldn't touch it. SP Flash Tools is an application that can flash any custom stock ROM or any android Smartphones in the world. https://allfirmwarefile.com/download-latest-smart-phone-flash-tool-for-windows  sp flash tools for window and linux. This is a cross-platform smartphone so it will able to build images for a binary date to mediate devices and is compatible with Windows XP and ubuntu.
  • themediazones
    themediazones Member Posts: 1 New User
    Acer is one the the most amazing phones, thansk for your kind word:
    https://themediazones.com/7-best-video-editing-apps-for-android-and-ios-2021/

Video Editing is one of the most major and expensive tools in smartphones or PC, in this blog post, we gonna share some amazing video editing Apps for both beginners and Pros.

Nowadays, everyone wants to make a video via their smartphone, every smartphone’s come with the ability to record videos in 1080p.

• resources
    resources Member Posts: 4 New User

Samsung USB drivers it’s easy to download on your mobile, but you have to follow some methods to download Samsung USB Drivers on your computer. So first of all, download the Samsung USB Driver zip file and unzip file well suited to your mobile device. Follow the step and install it.

https://www.furtherupdates.com/download-samsung-usb-drivers-for-windows-all-moodels/

• resources
    USB Driver is the most important part for all the android devices, it’s allowed to simply connect any android device or tablet through the Laptop and PC.
    https://www.furtherupdates.com/download-acer-usb-drivers-for-windows/39986/

• resources

Samsung USB drivers it’s easy to download on your mobile, but you have to follow some methods to download Samsung USB Drivers on your computer. So first of all, download the Samsung USB Driver zip file and unzip file well suited to your mobile device. Follow the step and install it. 

https://www.furtherupdates.com/download-samsung-usb-drivers-for-windows-all-moodels/

• resources
    USB Driver is the most important part for all the android devices, it’s allowed to simply connect any android device or tablet through the Laptop and PC.
    https://www.furtherupdates.com/download-acer-usb-drivers-for-windows/39986/