acer portal A315-21-95KF what can I do to fix this problem.

sxymk111
sxymk111 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in Aspire Laptops
my acer portal on my laptop is having problems. I know my internet is on but when I go to login on the app on the laptop it keeps saying internet connection is lost what can I do to fix this problem. Thank you
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,652 Pathfinder
    @sxymk111
    May i have the model number of your laptop

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • sxymk111
    Jack22 said:
    @sxymk111

N17Q3
  • Jack22
    sxymk111 said:
    Jack22 said:
    @sxymk111

N17Q3
    Please check the model number at the back of the laptop and give me the right one.
  • Jack22
    @sxymk111
    example for model number 
    Model Name: A315-21

• sxymk111
    A315-21-95KF
  • Jack22
    @sxymk111
    1.power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
    2.BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart
    3. go to device manager, uninstall the wifi network adaptor and restart the unit and check

• sxymk111
    edited February 2019
    this is my model number *********************** how do I uninstall the acre portal and than reinstall it.
  • You want to uninstall byoc applications, right? If so, check out this site: https://br.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/60528/~/fim-da-notificação-de-serviço-acer-byoc-apps
    If you want to reinstall windows 10, press alt + f10 before the Acer logo!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jack22
    @sxymk111
    Check the below info for removing the BYOC end of service notification
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/60518

• pmolina7
    pmolina7 Member Posts: 1 New User

My Internet Connection due to the wireless card is at about 5 mbps how can I update my drivers on my A315-21-95KF ?