Microfon do not work in New Laptop - ACER Nitro AN515-31

MadsSK
MadsSK Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Hi 

I have tried everything, and cant get the microfon in the Laptop to work… Im choosing the microfonmatrice in the controlpanel, and the driver state that is working fine, and is the newest driver for this unit..
 Im testing on the voice recorder, and there is nothing being recorded.. And playing Fortnite and nothing can be hear from my gaming friends online.
Anyone know how I can make the microfon to work, or is there a setting that I dont know about..

Regards
Mads

Answers

• Hello! Try these tips:
    a) Check the microphone balance and if it is activated here:

b) Try troubleshooting here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MadsSK
    Hello. Thanks it seems to be fine... 
  • OK! Answer me a question: are you using a microphone with the headset? If this is the case, you should enable the microphone headset function here:

But you need to connect the headset first to enable the black icon!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MadsSK
    thanks for helping, but everything is as it should be.. as shown in your pictures… But trying to voicerecord nothing come out...  I tried to find a mic tester online, and again, no recorded voice….  Seems like the internal mic i not psysical working,never seen that before… !!!
  • OK! Try activating this here:

like this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MadrugadaBcs
    MadrugadaBcs Member Posts: 1 New User
    Olá, estou com o mesmo problema :( comprei um Aspire GX-783-BR11 e não consigo fazer com que nenhum microfone funcione nele.
    Os drivers já estão devidamente atualizados e já segui todos os passos ditos neste tópico. Preciso de 1 luz!

Valeu!
  • @MadrugadaBcs O ideal é que você crie um novo tópico! Me chame colocando um @ antes do meu nome!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer