nitro 5 an515-15 sata ssd install not working

JeanManuelGionet
JeanManuelGionet Member Posts: 22

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
if just install a san disk ssd plus solid state driver 1 terra and at boot my windows gives me a warning that goes as so 
Script: c:\windows\system32\maintenance.vbs
ligne: 10
erreur: Type incompatible: `clnt'
code: 800a000d
source: erreur d,execution Microsoft vbscript

i already checked if the disk was compatible and on this acer furum i got said yes

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Ok! Can you send a photo of the bios information section and the disk manager?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JeanManuelGionet

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    here you go thats all i can i dont have cellular phone for a bios picture sorry thks in advance
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    OK! See that your disk 1 has unallocated space! You should do these commands in cmd or powershell as administrator:

in sel disk 0, you must select sel disk 1, which is referable to your ssd!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Or you can right-click the drive and select new volume!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Answers

• Hello! What is the exact model of your ssd? Did you try to clone it? Is ssd shown in the bios information section and converted to gpt?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JeanManuelGionet

Tinkerer

SanDisk SSD Plus Disque dur SSD composants autres Sdssda-120g-g26 1TB    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07D998212/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    here is the amazon link it is correctly detected in bios and in control panel but does not show up in My computer window and give me that error windows as showed up on windows startup thks in advance for ur help

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Ok! Can you send a photo of the bios information section and the disk manager?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JeanManuelGionet

Tinkerer

well here it goes sorry for dual screen ill reboot and send another one

• JeanManuelGionet

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    here you go thats all i can i dont have cellular phone for a bios picture sorry thks in advance
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi @JeanManuelGionet,

Below is the list of compatible SSD's officially recommended by Acer for your laptop AN515-51.

NOTE: Other brand & model SSD's matching the spec requirement should work with your computer. However, there are NO tested results or guarantee of working. Hence, it is always recommended to go with anyone of the above recommended 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    OK! See that your disk 1 has unallocated space! You should do these commands in cmd or powershell as administrator:

in sel disk 0, you must select sel disk 1, which is referable to your ssd!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Or you can right-click the drive and select new volume!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JeanManuelGionet

Tinkerer

thks you  egydiocoelho you made my day forgot i had to format on brand new disk :)
  • Has the procedure worked correctly?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JeanManuelGionet

Tinkerer

everything works a ok
  • Great my friend!  =)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer