Why does my keyboard's light disappear? AN515-52-5069

mekmoo
mekmoo Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
After, I updated firmware to 1.22 version, the keyboard's light problem's been occurred.  Although, my laptop is plugged in, the the keyboard's light disappears every 30 seconds.
How could I fix it? This problem will be resolved when you launch the new firmware or not?

Answers

• It's not a problem! Acer has reported that this feature has been added, even if the notebook is connected to the power adapter! The only way to "fix" this problem, would be to wait for a new update of bios, because bios downgrade is an extremely risky procedure!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mekmoo
    This problem is so annoying.
  • what is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mekmoo
     AN515-52-5069
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AMDKilla
    AMDKilla Member Posts: 57 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Acer have stated here that it's a feature and supposed to do that. Yet there is no mention of the update in the changelog and Acer Technical Support are still willing to take my laptop in for inspection/repair for it, so they clearly think it's a problem...

You can roll back, but it's just as risky as installing a new update (maybe more so because you have to trick the installer to let you install an older version)