I can't install latest driver for Intel UHD 630 graphics, and my computer is AN515-52.

SaiYuk
SaiYuk Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I can't install latest driver for Intel UHD 630 graphics, and my computer is AN515-52.

Best Answer

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,019 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hello,
    Intel driver from which website?
    France
  • SaiYuk
    SaiYuk Member Posts: 2 New User
    Intel official website。
  • KCLau2MY
    KCLau2MY Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited February 2019
    SaiYuk said:
    Intel official website。
    current intel website latest graphic driver as below will cause problems on AN515-52.
    Please go to acer website download the intel graphic driver ( old version 27/Mar/2018 ) . No choice .

BTW , install NVIDIA latest driver is ok , smooth .

My other ASUS laptop , microsoft automatic update intel driver and cause other software conflict and can not use .
    Need to unstall it and reinstall with other driver version .

Unknow this is Microsoft problems or intel driver problems .

• magnetoeric
    magnetoeric Member Posts: 23 Networker
    >current intel website latest graphic driver as below will cause problems on AN515-52.

Could you tell me what problems did you face? I have the same laptop and currently using latest graphic driver from intel website and i didn't face any problem so far. The only thing missing (after uninstalling driver which was automatically installed by microsoft and installing from intel website) is the context menu which used to be there when you right click on the desktop. And you have to install graphic control panel manually from microsoft store.