My D:/ drive went missing nitro 5

Answers

• You said you broke some plastic metal? What exactly did you break? Can you hit a photo?
    On, hd double-check how it is being identified in the disk manager!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 93greeny
    93greeny Member Posts: 97

Tinkerer

ok um idk what happening it not connecting anymore..
  • OK! Go into disk management again and check what appears there and hit a photo!
    What was the part of the plastic metal you broke? I did not see anything wrong with this photo!
    Or are you referring to the door that closes the compartment?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    Aye-yi-yi!!! Did you try to push HDD upside down? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

how it is possible to flip it wrong?
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

ok here are some ppictures
  • JackE
    93greeny said:>>>how it is possible to flip it wrong?>>>
    Just wanted to make sure it was NOT forced into the mainboard slot! Does it still work OK with the SATA2USB adapter? If it still works OK, something is wrong with the mainboard HDD connector. What plastic part do you think is broken? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

on top the slot has a metal wire like this metal
  • JackE
    Do you mean metal foil cover? What happened to the metal cover? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

um is there a way to add colour so i can show u where?
  • Yes! Copy the image to the paint and highlight where the problem is!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

wait can u show me a picture im confuse
  • Example my friend:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    Do like what egydiocoelho says. Here is a picture of your HDD bay that you posted earlier. Can you make a screenshot of that picture by pressing the PrtSc key? Then press the WINkey+Rkey. Then enter 'mspaint'. Then press the past button  and the screenshot will appear. Then use tools highlight broken piece. Then save the file or take another screenshot and paste it here. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

here it is so now
  • JackE
    Unfortunately, that's the mainboard HDD connector. But it's too dark to see the damage. Do you have a piece of the connector that broke off? It should look similar to the end of your SATA2USB adapter as shown below. What part of the mainboard connector is broken? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

there use to me a aluminium wire there but i cut it i dont if i should have cut it
  • JackE
    Why did you cut it? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

because it was connected to the machine and i did not know it need to cut or something but i dont think it that since i had to take out it to put the SATA cable
  • You cut the SATA cable, was that it?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer