Frozen up aspire 6

SUNNYLITTLEBEAR
SUNNYLITTLEBEAR Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives

my month old aspire 6 has just frozen solid, could anyone help me please ? 

Best Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hi @SUNNYLITTLEBEAR,

Worried to know the new laptop is frozen. I recommend you to press & hold power button and force shutdown the unit. After shutting down, please flip the laptop and look for pin hole in battery area. Use a suitable tool like paper clip, insert it to the pin hole and hold it for 30 seconds. Then release the paper clip and flip the unit. Power on the unit and check how it works. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• SUNNYLITTLEBEAR
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for your help  Balatekie, I am thinking about taking it back to where I bought it from. I’m not very well up on the technical side of things but I’m sure it should not be doing the stuff it is now.  Thanks once again. 🙂

Answers

• Balatekie
    Answer ✓
    Hi @SUNNYLITTLEBEAR,

Worried to know the new laptop is frozen. I recommend you to press & hold power button and force shutdown the unit. After shutting down, please flip the laptop and look for pin hole in battery area. Use a suitable tool like paper clip, insert it to the pin hole and hold it for 30 seconds. Then release the paper clip and flip the unit. Power on the unit and check how it works. 

• SUNNYLITTLEBEAR
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for your help  Balatekie, I am thinking about taking it back to where I bought it from. I’m not very well up on the technical side of things but I’m sure it should not be doing the stuff it is now.  Thanks once again. 🙂
  • Balatekie
    You are Welcome :)