• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Looks like it was a RAID drive. What a waste. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• 93greeny
    93greeny Member Posts: 97

Tinkerer

um jack... am im suppose to restart or something..
  • Great! However there is 812GB as unallocated space! You need to allocate space like this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

well so im ded i guess
  • Great! However there is 812GB as unallocated space! You need to allocate space like this:

Please, allocate hd space!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

wait i dont understand..
  • JackE
    >>>im suppose to restart or something.. >>>

Just right click a blank space in File Explorer and click refresh. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    >>>well so im ded i guess >>>

No. The drive seems to be good. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

umm what is happening
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

nah im just confused what going on right now lol
  • here my friend:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

u seen my last post it does not allow that...
  • OK! Now the disk is showing up as offline, see:

Go to the cmd as administrator and enter these commands:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

ok done next
  • What appears in the disk manager?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

wait how it didnt work it still offline
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

here it is lol
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

and here the other one
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

what does this mean
  • You must enter this "sel disk 1" because the 1 is referring to offline hd!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer