How do I solve this error?

Theseus
Theseus Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I tried with all the OS and still can't boot from the USB.

https://i.postimg.cc/28BSgn21/20190208-203503.jpg

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    The file I sent you teaches you how to install windows 10! However, if you have not formatted HD, the alt + f10 command can also reinstall the factory operating system!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    edited February 2019
    No need to use a flash drive! enter into the acer recovery partition like this:
    Then do what is said in this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHIu6dlB6KM
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Theseus
    edited February 2019
    I can't, i have endless os. I try to change the endless OS with Windows
  • What is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Theseus
    Acer TravelMate P2 TMP259-MG-33MW
  • You still keep windows 10 installed, correct? Or did you do a dual boot with the endless ones?
    To create boot with windows 10, see this file:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Theseus
    I don't want dual boot. I want to install Windows 10.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    The file I sent you teaches you how to install windows 10! However, if you have not formatted HD, the alt + f10 command can also reinstall the factory operating system!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Theseus
    Solved, thanks.
  • Great my friend  ;)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer