Will This Motherboard Work For My Laptop(Extensa 5635z) ?

unnes96
unnes96 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I Have An Extensa 5635z With A Bricked Video Card , and i Should Change The Whole Motherboard 

Is This One Will Work , Cuz i compared the serial in the mother board and they're different a little bit at the end 

https://www.amazon.com/MB-EDU06-001-Acer-Extensa-5235-Motherboard/dp/B00BTIKWOQ/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NNW6XW1WJZVVG683P35D

Best Answer

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,046 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Thanks for the pictures. The first ten characters are the part number: MB.EDU06.001 so it's the same motherboard. As you use another OS (license key), you can buy and install it without any problems. FYI, the pre-installed version is linked with the original motherboard but it's not your case.
    PS: Here is the datasheet of your laptop. Could you delete the links posted in your message? Thanks.
    France

Answers

• laurent_14
    edited February 2019
    Hello,
    1. Did you use the pre-installed version of Windows which was shipped with the laptop
    2. Could you give me the first ten characters of the laptop and the original motherboard serial numbers?
    Bonjour,
    1. Utilisiez-vous la version préinstallée de Windows qui etait incluse avec l'ordinateur?
    2. Pourriez-vous me communiquer les dix premiers caractères des numéros de série de l'ordinateur et de la carte mère d'origine?
    France
  • unnes96
    edited February 2019
    Thanks For Answering ! 

1- No , It Was Already With Another Os When I Buy it "USED"

2- I Didn't What Do You Mean With " the first ten characters of the laptop " So i sent the label photo 
       -  For The Serials i sent another photo 

https://imgur.com/zDPh3PY

https://imgur.com/a/w8PUktn
  • laurent_14
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Thanks for the pictures. The first ten characters are the part number: MB.EDU06.001 so it's the same motherboard. As you use another OS (license key), you can buy and install it without any problems. FYI, the pre-installed version is linked with the original motherboard but it's not your case.
    PS: Here is the datasheet of your laptop. Could you delete the links posted in your message? Thanks.
    France
  • unnes96
    Thanks For The Answer ! 

I'll Delete The Pictures , And I'll Order it 

if i have any problems , i'll contact you 

• No problems. You're welcome! ;)
    France
  • unnes96
    Thanks 

I have another Question if You Don't mind

When My Laptop Was in a good condition i added another 2gb of ram , and i tryed to install a 64bit os but the windows 7 and 8.1 failed , they was making beeps and cursor blinking , before it goes to the setup .

i'm afraid to do that to me again with the new motherboard