Where is ReLive for Acer Nitro 5 an515-42? Rx 560x officially supports it.

Saikat_K
Saikat_K Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Yes, as I stated, even though RX 560x/2500u+Vega 8 officially supports ReLive as stated on AMD website why is there no ReLive tab yet on the drivers provided by Acer? What sort of stupidity is this? And when is Adrenalin drivers coming? 

Best Answer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi all,

Unfortunately, Radeon ReLive does not work for Hybrid Graphics (Switchable Graphics - RX 560X/+Vega 8).

Note: This thread will be now closed.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    This depends solely on Acer. What I know is that AMD requires the OEMs to update the drivers twice each year, but it is up to the OEMs when these updates will be.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• rewW86
    rewW86 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I agree 100% with Saikat_K. This is a problem. I will not be purchasing another Acer product for sure. I've been waiting forever for Relive support, and have found nothing yet. THANKS ACER!
  • demonsilent
    demonsilent Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited November 2019
    i have pc using gtx1070,so easy to using nvidia geforce experience for capture,record,screenshot,highlight and more.wth with acer nitro 5 an515-43 dont have radeon relive?regret buying acer products, I'd better buy asus tuf gaming..

[Edited the post due to inappropriate or personal content posted. Acer-Harvey]
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    We have escalated the your concern and are waiting for response.

The Acer Community is a peer-to-peer platform. Feel free to contact direct Acer support channels for any support concern you may have.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    edited November 2019 Answer ✓
    Hi all,

Unfortunately, Radeon ReLive does not work for Hybrid Graphics (Switchable Graphics - RX 560X/+Vega 8).

Note: This thread will be now closed.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
This discussion has been closed.