What games are you currently playing?

2»

Comments

• n00b8
    n00b8 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Skyrim and dota 2 coz thats what my i5 4gb ram and intel hd graphics laptop supports ... Skyrim at low 
  • Sev501
    Sev501 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited January 2019
    Acer-Jose said:
    Sev501 said:
    Lately Monster Hunter: World and just hopped back to Overwatch after a year of hiatus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp-0Wit0knE
    That poor Tracer didn't spend much time alive after that rez!
    Hehe yeah, if we left her alone we'd be in trouble.

Anybody here having a good time with the RE2 Remake? Good fun game! Scarier or more likely more gruesome. Hahah 
  • Jose-Acer
    Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,338 Community Administrator
    n00b8 said:
    Skyrim and dota 2 coz thats what my i5 4gb ram and intel hd graphics laptop supports ... Skyrim at low 
    I should revisit Skyrim.  I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked playing it.

Sev501 said:
    Acer-Jose said:
    Sev501 said:
    Lately Monster Hunter: World and just hopped back to Overwatch after a year of hiatus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp-0Wit0knE
    That poor Tracer didn't spend much time alive after that rez!
    Hehe yeah, if we left her alone we'd be in trouble.

Anybody here having a good time with the RE2 Remake? Good fun game! Scarier or more likely more gruesome. Hahah 

Can you be in my team, please?! 
    Me: "Tracer is flanking.  Tracer is behind us...  Tracer is harassing the lone support in a 5 DPS team."
    Team: "We're losing because we're not getting healed."
    Me: :skull:

I mainly play Mercy because it gives me the ability to run away when needed.  With Ana I can only land so many sleep darts and nades before I get my face chewed off :(

RE2 remake is definitely on my to-buy list!  It was one of my favorite games growing up.  I wonder if my heart can handle the jump scares now.
  • oldroddy
    oldroddy Member Posts: 4 New User
    Pcars2 atm,with Oculus rift,wow,the immersion is amazing.