Processor

Intel® Core™ i5-6400 processor Quad-core 2.70 GHz

Graphics

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 with 3 GB Dedicated Memory

Memory

16 GB, DDR4 SDRAM

Storage

1 TB HDD, 128 GB SSD

Never had any issues, with this recent update#24, it hasn’t been the same. I’ve been top 100 on leaderboards prior to this but these stutters are annoying as fk... please help.. 

I have reformatted the computer.. tried almost everything possible on reddit but still stutters during gameplay.. am I missing anything? 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    >>>I have reformatted the computer.>>>

What do you mean by this? Exactly what did you do? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• addyseth
    addyseth Member Posts: 5 New User
    Factory reset..
    thank you
  • JackE
    If this was a full erase-everything reset and system protection was enabled so that any Win10updates can be reversed, then Control Panel power plan must be set to hi or max performance, the battery charged to near 100%, and the laptop plugged in BEFORE heavy gaming load begins. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• addyseth
    Thanks JackE, but I have a PC not a laptop... everything is set to high performance 
  • JackE
    Sorry. Did you check Control Panel for a #24 restore point? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• addyseth
    No what’s that? 
  • JackE
    addyseth>>>Never had any issues, with this recent update#24, it hasn’t been the same. >>>

Open Control Panel. Search 'restore point'. Click 'create a restore point' in left pane. Make sure system protection is turned on in box that pops up.Then click on the 'system restore' box. Then next and another box that pops up, checkmark the box 'show more restore points'. Do you see an automatic restore point that was created by the update#24 mentioned in you first post? If yes, restore it to that point just before the update#24 was applied. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Update#24 is this how the update of the game is called? Maybe it is an issue with the game. Does the issue happen on any other game or PUBG only? 
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• JackE
    Yes but if system protection was enabled update#24 should've created a restore point anyway. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    This is a multiplayer only game, so I believe he won't be able to run the game if not updated to latest.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• JackE
    If that's the case, the restore point should be used. Then re-try the update. If it still fails, then seek advice from the game forum. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• addyseth
    Ok thanks guys