bios update and quick access

Mohamad7765
Mohamad7765 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hello everyone ...i have nitro 5 an515-53 
i have 3 problems  .... 
1- acer quick access stopped working after windows 10 ....yes i can launch it but its not working by default ..it should be working on boot and on the right side of the screen so i can access it..
2 - after latest bios my keyboard now turns off even on ac...its maybe a power saving option....but we dont want it ...we dont wanna press a key every time we wanna use it at night...please remove this in the next update or send option to control it...its a very very bad update to bios ....
3- my touchpad sometimes gets very slow and laggy most when i press the right click and then we i leave it for about 20 sec it comes back to normal ....like its shifting between 2 speeds ...
please help...thx 

Answers

• 1) Try uninstalling acer quick access and reinstall again!
    2) Downgrade can solve the problem. However it is a risky process, see: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/630359/#Comment_630359
    3) I suggest you download the driverbooster program to update the drivers!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mohamad7765

Tinkerer

edited January 2019
    1- did it over 5 times ...but i think just winodws 10 wont make it run and take the action center place ...
    2- i will try it but what are the risks ??...is it possible acer will solve it in the next updat ?
    3- i am 120% sure its the latest update from acer ....but when i go to my product they show me 2 drivers for touchpad i assume they both should be downloaded  
    1 touchpad_ELANTECH_13.6.10.2_W10x64
    2 Touchpad_Synaptics_19.0.25.9_W10x64.
  • 1) What is the version of the operating system? 1803 or 1809?
    2) You can make your notebook unusable! In My opinion, I would expect the release of a new bios!
    3) The manufacturer does not provide the latest drivers. That's why I recommend the driverbooster program to try to update drivers in more urgent situations!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mohamad7765

Tinkerer

1-1809 latest 2019 windows build rs5 
    2- ok i will wait 
    3-first time i know that i will download it now 
  • Mohamad7765

Tinkerer

when i had win home it(quick access) worked perfectly but when moving to pro it stopped 
  • OK! Press windows + r and type msconfig. Go to services, select hide microsoft services, and enable these services:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mohamad7765

Tinkerer

its already activated ...it turns out many users encountering this problem on windows update ...i think windows 1809 doesnt support it 
  • Mohamad7765

Tinkerer

• OK! See if these two services are running:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer