Windows got corrupted model is AN515-52

akhil512
akhil512 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello everyone,

My laptop model is AN515-52(I7 8750H,1050TI, 16gb optane memory)

My windows got corrupted, it says some driver file is corrupted/missing cant even boot into troubleshooting
Safe mode doesn't work, redirects to this same screen(tried all) 
Bios is not detecting my pendrive(tried disabling secure boot also) 

Pendrive has windows 10 64 bit, got it from Microsoft website, used rufus

I dont care about data, i just want my laptop to work, bought 2 months back, bought it from amazon, please help me 

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Create a picture of windows 10 as in the file. Then try the recovery options!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,651 Pathfinder
    @akhil512
    Once try to do a factory reset on the unit and check. But doing that it will wipe of all data.
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • OK! I suggest you reinstall the factory operating system by pressing the alt + f10 keys before the Acer logo!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • akhil512
    edited January 2019
    I have tried clicking alt +f10, first i got some windows recovery screen, then after clicking enter i got the same error sacdrv.sys

Then i tried one more time i got this screen

But only boot from file is different, rest of them is same bios settings, when i clicked boot from file i got this

Then when i clicked i got this

I have tried clicking many files, all redirects to the same sacdrv.sys screen

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,651 Pathfinder
    @akhil512
    Shut down the laptop first(make sure no lights glowing on the unit). Press the power button as soon as you press the power button, press and hold the Alt key down and keep pressing the f10 key repeatedly(tap tap on the f10 key repeatedly). You will see an info says please wait. After that you will see options , press troubleshoot>reset this PC>Remove all files and fully clean the drive>than reset . Make sure when you do a reset plug in the charger. The reset process will take at least 2 hours.

• akhil512
    edited January 2019
    After please wait, iam getting the same error screen(sacdrv.sys missing) , thats the issue

The only way i think is with bios using the usb i think, but i have no idea how to do it
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Create a picture of windows 10 as in the file. Then try the recovery options!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• akhil512
    Thanks eggydiocoelho

It didn't work with windows 10 because the iso file is more than 4gb and fat32 is giving error

But when i tried with ubuntu it worked, iam able to perform the installation 

I will try to find windows10 which is less than 4gb and update you
  • OK! Post the result here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• akhil512
    Thank you so much everything works so good 

• Great! Do not forget to click like and accept my other answers!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Redfan
    Redfan Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
    call Acer and ask them for a Recovery drive. its good to have just in case anything goes south, you can do a fresh instal of the os from the usb, simply put, even if you delete windows, having the recovery drive will restore it to factory defaults, if it wasn't for acer's nitrosense It would be extremely easier and simpler to create your own ISO using the windows recovery media but since Nitrosense is needed and updating using the windows media breaks nitrosense, you will need the acer recovery media. on the positive, acer will ship it to you free of charge as long as you call them for one within 90 days of purchase