new games?

Redfan
Redfan Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited February 16 in 2020 Archives
both ghostbosters games combines last 30 minutes tops... is there any new games coming to the vr lounge? like saber beat or stuff like that? or is this it? also anyone know how to make steam VR run from the cliff house or do I have to run each steamVR game from the desktop? thanks

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,437 Trailblazer
    Take a look at the Microsoft Store and on Steam. There are a lot of MR games!
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Redfan
    Redfan Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
    @billsey I already downloaded almost all from the windows store and steam most of the free ones, not paying $20 for saber beat, maybe when they run another sale and I only have 4GB of Vram fo cant play skyrim and tbh RX560X was sold to me as a VR chipset, its running everything fine so far but skyrimVR would be pushing it, steamVR said 98% of games are compatible BUT, that's not what im asking for.

we are paying $450usd for the acer WMR headsets while oculus costs the same and comes with 6 games. granted I don't expect the htc vive or rift to be compatible with the rx560x which I did not know prior to purchase but I wanted WMR anyways.

I mean I would had appreciated it more if they included the cheap apocalypse VR roller coaster which I purchased over the lame ghostbosters games
  • Darvond
    Darvond Member Posts: 1 New User
    same question.thanks for sharing