Wallpaper Swift 1 N5000

Windowsfree
Windowsfree Member Posts: 29 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I just purchased a Swift 1 N5000 and really like the blue wallpaper that came with it, but cannot find it in C:\Windows\Web or any of the sub folders.  Can someone direct me on where this is stored? I would like to save it and use it on another Acer computer that I have.  I don't have laptop with me but I believe the name of the wallpaper is 5 digits long when I look at it in the themes section of Windows.
~Bob

Best Answers

• Windowsfree
    Answer ✓
    yes I do,  I will get a screenshot later today and upload it here and chase it on Google.  Thank you for responding
    ~Bob

• Windowsfree
    Answer ✓
    i did find it by showing hide protected system files.  Here it is if anyone else wants it.
    ~Bob

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Do you have the 'show hidden files, folders & drives' option selected in Explorer?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Windowsfree
    Answer ✓
    yes I do,  I will get a screenshot later today and upload it here and chase it on Google.  Thank you for responding
    ~Bob

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Yeah, post the screenshot here I'll try to find the filename so you can search for it in the bottomless Windows pit. Should be in that Web subdirectory somewhere. There are all kinds of WallPaper folders scattered about in there. Just do a ' Wallpaper* ' search in Explorer and you'll find them all over the place.  :) Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Windowsfree
    Answer ✓
    i did find it by showing hide protected system files.  Here it is if anyone else wants it.
    ~Bob

• Mateo620
    Mateo620 Member Posts: 97 Fixer WiFi Icon
    I also have an N5000 Swift 1 SF114-32 and have never seen this wallpaper with the factory OS installation. That's pretty cool, now I want to see what other ones are available in those hidden directories.